SHAPE THE FUTURE &
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
Join us at the 2024 Surf Park Summit and be part of a dynamic speaker panel that brings together industry titans and technological innovators. Our speakers share experiences that shape the ever-evolving world of surf parks.
Speakers at all career levels are welcome to submit session proposals on a variety of business-building topics.
Ready to be a part of this influential dialogue? Submit your presentation proposal and share your expertise with the global surf park community!
Influence Industry Trends
Be at the forefront of discussions around surf park development, technology, and operations.
Share unparalleled insights and experiences that define the ever-evolving world of surf parks.
Showcase your expertise to a diverse audience of developers, investors, and enthusiasts worldwide.
Suggested Discussion Topics Include
- Developer & Operator Insights
- Wave Technology Innovation
- Financing & Investment
- Mitigating Risk & Liability
- Water Cycle Learnings
- Guest Experiences
- Sustainability in Today's Marketplace
- Development & Construction
- Local Regulations & Government Entities
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Surf Therapy Benefits
- Ancillary Park Facilities & Operations
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
- Sessions cannot be used as a place for direct promotion of a presenter’s product, service, or monetary self-interest. Sales pitches disguised as presentations will not be considered.
- Sessions may include multiple presenters. Please include the names & company affiliations of all the planned presenters in the application.
- The presentation should focus on your area of expertise, not on company product & service promotion. As part of your presentation materials, you are free to mention your company name and what you do for your firm at the beginning of your presentation – and also tell attendees they can talk to you in more detail after your session.
- You are welcome to incorporate handouts during your presentation. However, this must coordinated in advance with the Surf Park Central team.
- Final presentation visual aids are due to the Surf Park Central team one week before the Surf Park Summit.
- All speakers must be registered attendees of the Surf Park Summit.
Questions? Reach out to [email protected]